Although you can buy a WPS500X and accessories separately you can save money by purchasing the WPS500X Pressure Transducer Kit. The kit includes the WPS500X Automotive Pressure Transducer together with a large selection of hoses and adapters – everything you’re likely to need and at a reduced cost compared to buying everything separately.
• Charge Mode: to charge liquid or gel electrolyte batteries (lead, lead Calcium, lead Calcium-silver, AGM...) from 20 Ah to 1200 Ah in 12V.
• Supply mode « Diag + »: GYSFLASH supply up to 100A to ensure compensation of current used by high-energy consumers (engine fan, window regulator, electronic suspension, etc). In this mode the voltage can be precisely adjusted.
• Supply mode: ensure current compensation when using electrical features of a demonstration vehicle (window regulator, heating, mirrors, etc) enabling permanent display of the vehicle. In this mode the voltage can be precisely adjusted.
• Change battery mode: ensures a stabilised power supply to the vehicle during battery replacement to preserve memory settings. By default this mode is inactive and doesn’t appear in the mode list.
• Power Supply mode: This mode is intended for experimented user only. By default this mode is inactive and doesn't appear in the mode list. This mode enables to use the charger as a powerful stabilised power supply with regulated voltage and adjustable maximum current.
• Fitted with 2 x 2.5m - 16mm² cables
• It can be fitted with 2 x 5m - 16mm² and more
This onsite Pico Technology approved automotive training course includes everything you need to get the best from PicoScope covering the basic working principles of engine management systems, testing components and system diagnostics. The course is split equally between theory and practical application in a workshop using the Pico Automotive Diagnostic Kit.
What is an Oscilloscope?
Introduction to Engine Management Systems
Introduction to PicoScope
Explanation of sensors & actuators
Testing components with a scope
Upon completion of the PicoScope automotive training course you will be competent to use the PicoScope automotive oscilloscope in automotive diagnostic applications, having the ability and knowledge to use the scope and its software to retrieve waveforms. In addition to this you will have an understanding of the working principles of an engine management system, enabling you to assess good and bad signals.
A certificate of completion will be presented to qualifying delegates.
This course runs from 9:30am to 4:30pm, the cost per day is £395+VAT. (travel expenses charged at cost)