Our exciting new PicoBNC+™ probe connectivity, unique to PicoScope 4225A and 4425A oscilloscopes, provides you with:
Channel status lights to show you which probes and channels to connect and their status when you load a data file or guided test
Smart probe interfacing so that all your probe configuration takes place in the software - no more incorrect probe switch positions!
Powered probes that are always on and ready to go - no more flat batteries, current clamp zeroing, or auto-off!
Future-proofing of your diagnostic capabilities as we develop new probe technologies.
Full backwards-compatibility with BNC for all your existing PicoScope or third-party probes
All our automotive PicoScopes have the features that have already helped technicians around the world with vehicle diagnostics:
400 M samples/second and 20 MHz bandwidth to make sure you can test the latest vehicles such as those with high-speed FlexRay or CAN-FD networks
12-bit (16-bit enhanced) resolution - your waveforms in high definition
250 M sample memory for long-duration captures; ideal when you are trying to diagnose intermittent faults
USB 3.0 data transfer speeds and power, providing you with high performance and portability
Our Automotive Master Kit has been designed to give our customers a way of buying everything they could need in one hit. While there is always more you can buy to add to your toolbox, in this instance we’ve put together our most comprehensive kit to-date. Our Master Kit consists of an upgraded and extended Advanced Kit, in a new larger tougher carry case and our WPS500X Maxi Kit in a separate case. The kit includes PA210 Heavy Duty Case instead of Standard Case, and adds insulation piercing clips TA007, shrouded sprung hooks TA089/TA090, CAN Test Box TA069, PQ038 WPS500X Maxi Kit with adaptors & hoses, additional breakout leads (TA191, TA194, TA267), extra TA473 60A clamp, 2 additional TA499 x10 Scope probes and keyless entry lead TA330 to the accessories in our Advanced Kit. The new heavy duty Master kit carry case (PA210) also includes foam cut-out locations for your PicoDiagnostics NVH kit (sold separately). The combination of our kits and software make vehicle diagnostics intuitive and logical. Each kit comes with a variety of accessories to test a multitude of vehicle components, help and advice for these are available in our PicoScope 6 software. Our PicoScope Master Kit will allow you to undertake an endless list of diagnostic signals from your test vehicle.
Although you can buy a WPS500X and accessories separately you can save money by purchasing the WPS500X Pressure Transducer Kit. The kit includes the WPS500X Automotive Pressure Transducer together with a large selection of hoses and adapters – everything you’re likely to need and at a reduced cost compared to buying everything separately.
VAG CAN PROFESSIONAL (VCP) is a USB interface.
Designed for programming and performing diagnostics of electronic components in VW, Audi, Seat, and Skoda models manufactured since 1990.
Project started in 2008 and is continously updated.
We provide unique Guided OneClickFunction (OCF)...
• Charge Mode: to charge liquid or gel electrolyte batteries (lead, lead Calcium, lead Calcium-silver, AGM...) from 20 Ah to 1200 Ah in 12V.
• Supply mode « Diag + »: GYSFLASH supply up to 100A to ensure compensation of current used by high-energy consumers (engine fan, window regulator, electronic suspension, etc). In this mode the voltage can be precisely adjusted.
• Supply mode: ensure current compensation when using electrical features of a demonstration vehicle (window regulator, heating, mirrors, etc) enabling permanent display of the vehicle. In this mode the voltage can be precisely adjusted.
• Change battery mode: ensures a stabilised power supply to the vehicle during battery replacement to preserve memory settings. By default this mode is inactive and doesn’t appear in the mode list.
• Power Supply mode: This mode is intended for experimented user only. By default this mode is inactive and doesn't appear in the mode list. This mode enables to use the charger as a powerful stabilised power supply with regulated voltage and adjustable maximum current.
• Fitted with 2 x 2.5m - 16mm² cables
• It can be fitted with 2 x 5m - 16mm² and more