Unlike most digital storage oscilloscopes, which typically have 8-bit vertical resolution and poor DC accuracy, Pico automotive oscilloscopes are accurate to 1% and have 12-bit resolution. This gives a vertical resolution of 4000 ‘dots’ compared to the usual 100 or 200 of most other automotive scopes.
As well as the high vertical resolution, Pico automotive oscilloscopes also feature large memory buffers – making it possible for you to capture large, complex signals, automatically trigger on any event and then expand areas of interest to show the fine detail of the signals.
- High resolution and precision
- Large sample memory allows waveform detail to be expanded
- Unlimited storage of waveforms and settings
- Advanced trigger modes capture intermittent faults
- Free software updates and technical support
See the full range here!